Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BligBlog: Post 2

OK so you read one post and now you're coming back for more.  I get it, I really do.  People love me, they just can't get enough, and neither can YOU.  Admit it my little Bloggies, you loooovvveee meeeee!  Alright, that's enough ego boosting for one post.

So this weekend I caught redecorating bug.  (Hide the children!  Run for your liiivveess!!!)  So now I've got these plans, these grand plans, and my poor house is not going to know what hit it.  First on the list is painting.  We painted over a year ago when we first moved into our house but come on, that was OVER a year ago!  Definitely time to spruce the old place up.  It is currently painted various shades of gray, which I normally love, but our house receives very little natural light.  This makes some of the rooms feel really dark.  I don't like dark.  I like bright.  Bright and sunny.  Just like my disposition.  So I decided to try out some bright and cheerful blues as showcased in the picture below.  Both Andrew and I are leaning towards sample F (Fountain Spout I believe...)  Any thoughts?

Sirf...Firs...Rifs... No, actually I just labeled each paint sample with the first letter of their name.

Well, today was not very eventful (obviously) and that is all I have to share.  Oh, but wait!  One quick painting tip before I call it a night.  When you are using a paint can wrap a rubber band around it and use it to eliminate inappropriate dripping (tee hee hee).  If this explanation sounds confusing, which I'm sure it does, just look at the picture below.  Oh and disclaimer *I got this idea from some random website.  I did not make this up.  I'm a genius but I'm not that genius.*  Goodnight Blogsters!


No comments:

Post a Comment